Friday, March 11, 2011

Against my better judgement...I've started a blog

Ok...not to start off on the wrong foot here, but I never wanted a blog.  I work full time, I have 3 little girls, and a husband who travels (A LOT) for work.  Oh yeah, and I bead and maille.  Basically, I already have enough going on that eats into my all-important Farmville, Cafe World and Zuma Blitz time.  I mean really, I finally got the twins potty trained - do you know how many games of Zuma Blitz that gives me back in an average weekend?!  But then I found out I cannot do giveaways or contests for Twingle Beads on Facebook.  Ah, but I can do that through a blog, and I can talk about my blog on...you guessed it: Facebook.  So, now I have a blog.  And now I have to make it interesting.  Oh dear.

So, this will be a bit of everything: new pieces I'm making, mommy-isms that are both mine and better ones that will be artfully liberated from other more exciting moms, sharing of good books and interviews with some of my favorite Etsyians.  I hope you have fun here.  I'd write more, but I have crops to harvest....xox, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment